'
Forum Home Forum Home > Members Forum > The Kafeneon
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We have moved; come join us!

A new forum with better features and an all new experience!

If you are an existing forum member please login first then click the button below to join us.

Go!

Sleep Problems

The Kafeneon, Members Forum

Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuartstokes Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sleep Problems
    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 at 12:06pm
Hi. My brother is having trouble sleeping. We have already consulted a doctor, but the pills do not help. What can you try?
SamuelSullivan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamuelSullivan Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2021 at 8:11pm
For those with chronic anxiety, no clinical studies have been conducted to accurately establish a dosage regimen. However, as a general rule of thumb, you should try low doses of CBD.
BrianPowers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianPowers Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2021 at 11:23pm
Based on recent research, CBD is considered a form of therapy for stress, anxiety, and depression. CBD affects the limbic and paralimbic regions of the brain, reducing subjective anxiety caused by social anxiety disorder. Poetmou, if you have one of the above problems, then I advise Buy CBD products here Aifory. I experienced it myself and I know why I'm talking. I just want to help you.
Lanben View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lanben Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 6:59am
These are excellent recommendations. But I'll correct you a little. Only high-quality cbd oil can solve the problem with sleep.
Hermess View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermess Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 10:40am
Usually, people use sleeping pills to solve sleep problems. But it's a bad choice. I advise you to pay attention to natural medicine and try cbd oil. In this article https://www.trustedbusinessinsights.com/details/mexico-hemp-cbd-market-size-share-market-research-and-industry-forecast-report-2020-2025-tbimrg20a313 you will find a detailed description of the research conducted in the field of cbd. This information will be useful to anyone who has trouble sleeping.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic