Living in the South Peloponnese I never go out without the antidote kit for dog poisoning. I have three friends locally that have had their dogs poisoned. Poisons left in meal balls, animal skins & bones is far too common and the authorities do little about it. Last April one of my friends was walking his dog early morning near a local beach and it consumed poison left near a park bench, actually next to a children's play area! The dog died in agony within 20 minutes...
Message posted by NIGEL on 11 October 2011 at 9:10pm - IP Logged
All Rights Reserved. No part of the Corfu Travel Guide web site may be reproduced without permission.
Infringement will be pursued.
The Corfu Travel
Guide and Lefkada Travel Guides are brought to you by Agni Travel.
Agni Travel is the sister company of Taverna Agni and also the sponsor of the Agni Animal Welfare Fund