Looking like nice weather for the next few days, good news for all those on the forum getting ready for their trip to Corfu. Hope it stays like this for a few weeks now!Can't wait to get off the plane to the warmth
Message posted by daveneil on 08 May 2009 at 5:49pm - IP Logged
Featured Forecasts at weather.com:
Tiempo en Español Fitness Forecast Local PollenCast
Detailed Local Forecast
How to Read This
* Today: Abundant sunshine. High 74F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
* Tonight: Generally clear. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
* Tomorrow: Mainly sunny. High 77F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
* Tomorrow night: Clear skies. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
* Thursday: Plenty of sun. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the upper 50s.
* Friday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the upper 50s.
* Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the upper 50s
Ignore the weather forecast guys. I came back yesterday, it had forecast cloudy and rain for part of last week, never saw either and the temperature up in high 70`s during the day ......... little cool at night at the moment so if your heading off there soon take a cardigan or jumper with you, you will need it.
I was always under the impression that once the sun arrived that was it for the season ...maybe the odd thunderstorm but then the sun would quickly returned. Is this not the case for this area of greece? Going the 1st June and have EVERYTHING crossed!!
Message posted by MellnKell on 12 May 2009 at 6:47pm - IP Logged
All Rights Reserved. No part of the Corfu Travel Guide web site may be reproduced without permission.
Infringement will be pursued.
The Corfu Travel
Guide and Lefkada Travel Guides are brought to you by Agni Travel.
Agni Travel is the sister company of Taverna Agni and also the sponsor of the Agni Animal Welfare Fund