thanks both, we have ordered some treatment from our vets here to at least have something to be going on with, and I will wait to see what they provide us with before finding out if there is a way I can order these via the internet, or just wait until we get over, and buy further supplies there.
Gosh, there is just so much to think about! my next thing is if I need to consider any additional treatments for my horses. I know the flies will be a major problem, and we are just busy working with a local company here who have manufactured a product (all herbal) that they have tried out for people in all sorts of high mosquito places, and their next project is a similar product for horses, so I just hope they can supply something before we go.
Failing that, my brother in law is an aromatherapist and he made me an oil, and a spray, last summer, that was reasonable effective in the UK, so worst case scenario, we will try a higher dose of that!