Sorry to post this topic again! I know there is a lot of info about iternet access in the forum pages already, but much of it is getting quite out dated.
Assuming that things are moving forward (broadband wise), what is the current state of play?
We are having a house built near Temploni, and I am trying to organise a broadband enabled telephone line by the time we move over.
Have I got my facts right?
- I need to speak to OTENET about getting the line installed.
- I can then choose whether to use FORTHNET or OTENET for ...
- phone line and / or broadband?
- 1MB is available?
- Initial set up costs are high???
- Ongoing costs are about 30 euros per month?
- It takes a long time to get set up?
Maybe I'm miles off, but you guys are very good at setting us straight!