Thanks for all your help. I've spoken to my lawyer who tells me I should have electricity within 5 weeks as they have to obtain a particular letter which a builder has. (It's all very complicated!!)
This is great news of course however I have heard this before. But hey, what's another 5 weeks when we've been waiting for so long already! I am slighty starting to panic as we will be over in 7 weeks time. ARRRGGGHHHH!
Can any one offer any suggestions as to what I can do if I don't have it up and running by then. Is it a case of getting a generator? I'm apprehensive about using one, I'm under the impression they're dangerous?