'
Forum Home Forum Home > Corfu > Kassiopi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We have moved; come join us!

A new forum with better features and an all new experience!

If you are an existing forum member please login first then click the button below to join us.

Go!

1 Week To Go!

Kassiopi, Corfu

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrrobbiew Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 Week To Go!
    Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 12:26pm
Hello people,

Only 1 week until we are back in Kassiopi for our 5th visit in 10 years and a 4th time at Solaris!  We find we now come back every other year as we know what it's like, love the vibe, love the people and enjoy chilled out relaxation with everything on tap.  Its funny the 'pull' this place has on us as a family, we just don't get that anywhere else we have been!

I think we might hire a car for the first time this year and do some exploring around in that instead of excursions via Cosmic.  Get those glasses on ice and look forward to a ice cold Mythos!

Lily's Gran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lily's Gran Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 12:11pm
If you hire a car, buy Steve Ford's book, Corfu Villages to make the most of your trips. Money goes to Corfu charities and you can get it from Amazon. A real gem.
and Charlie, Nia and Daniel's Gran too
Metaxaman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metaxaman Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 9:10pm
Four and a half weeks for us...not that I'm counting 😜 Can't wait to come back and enjoy the friendly greeting from everyone there.
Dollbott View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dollbott Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 10:45pm
We arrived home today after a fantastic two week holiday in our beloved Kassiopi We had never ending sunshine with very high temperatures. There was plenty of fab food and drinks and we are now on countdown for next year
PinkFlipFlop View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkFlipFlop Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:53pm
Thrilled you had a wonderful holiday Dollbott! We arrive in 17 days, but will spend a week in St.Stefanos (for the 1st time) then a week in our lovely Kassiopi! I hope you've left me some sunshine & good food for us! 😜
Dollbott View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dollbott Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 10:38pm
There was plenty of sunshine and I'm certain it was due to last!! The tavernas have lots of lovely food to serve up so no worries there either Enjoy your holiday
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic