'
Forum Home Forum Home > Corfu > General Corfu Holiday Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roda - Kosmas Apartments/Boat Hire

General Corfu Holiday Questions, Corfu

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coastalbird Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roda - Kosmas Apartments/Boat Hire
    Posted: 11 May 2016 at 3:31pm
Hi all
Coming to Roda for a weeks stay beginning of June - staying Kosmas apartments.
Any info welcome regarding these apartments and can anyone recommend boat hire nearby?
Thankyou
Alankeith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alankeith Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:05pm
Hi,
Sams boat hire are based in Roda and can hire by the hour, best to go mid morning as the sea can get choppy some afternoons and he won't hire boat if its rough. Normally pay for however many hours you require and pay for the fuel used on your return.
Aussieboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 6:51pm
Hi Coastalbird,
The Kosmas apartments is situated on the main road and about a 10 minute walk into the village, Roda is flat as you may know, at the apartments there are two brothers George who is there most days and Christos who is mainly there in the evening, their English is very good. Poppi the mother seems to do everything around the place from watering the plants to helping Christiana your cleaner. If you need anything then please ask, her English is not good but neither is my Greek but I get by. There is also Effie who is Georges daughter who also works at the reception sometimes. Themis the father of the brothers also does all sorts around the place and cooks when it's BBQ night. All the family are great, very helpful and friendly. Across the road there is a supermarket run by Spiro and Lisa they stay open until very late they also speak English. I'm sure you will have a fabulous time at the Kosmas as we have for the past 9 years. The only thing I know about Sams boats is as Alankeith writes above, I have never used them. I hope this helps and Yammas for now, John.
Coastalbird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coastalbird Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 3:13pm
Many thanks for the info.
Coastalbird View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 3:14pm
Hi John
Thank you so much - very informative and helpful.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic