'
Forum Home Forum Home > Corfu > Roda
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roda In September

Roda, Corfu

Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keithpacey Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roda In September
    Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 2:07pm
Hi everyone, I am spending two weeks in Roda at beginning of September. I will be staying at Valentinos with a garden view. What would be your recommendations for tavernas as well as bars. I am travelling alone but not a shy retiring type. Like everything Greek but tend to avoid karaoke bars and similar. Like chatting and meeting new people and this includes locals. Thank you in advance.
Nardine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nardine Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 3:41pm
Hi Keith
I've not been onto the forum for a while, hence such a late reply.
My partner & I are also staying at Valentino's in September. We visited Roda last year for a couple of nights before heading over to Paxos. We stayed at The Coral Hotel which, as I can gather, is a stones through from Valentino's.
We only had two full evenings there (having arrived very late on our first night) the things we enjoyed were the Hotels own bar and restaurant, open to the public. Nino's on the beach pool & bar, The Boathouse bar and a few others whose name I've forgotten.
Roda's not huge so I think you'll find it easy to try out a lot of places.
I'm told that the bar at Valentino's is great and open late for a nightcap too
3 'o'clock is always to late or too early for anything you want to do - Jean Paul Sartre
Keithpacey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keithpacey Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 12:03pm
Thank you Nardine. Hope I manage to see you both. Im there from the 31 August till 14 September.
Nardine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nardine Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 5:49pm
Hi Keith, we don't arrive until late on the 16th!
Maybe you could post your best bits on here between your departure & our arrival.
3 'o'clock is always to late or too early for anything you want to do - Jean Paul Sartre
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic