'
Forum Home Forum Home > Corfu > Roda
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Miss My Camera Last Seen: Roda

Roda, Corfu

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piumaj Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miss My Camera Last Seen: Roda
    Posted: 06 Aug 2015 at 2:03pm
Hi there. I was in Corfu with my Boyfriend and as we were staying in Roda we lost our camera. We were in a play room with some games like billiard or cardriving. So this room was next to the "Drunken Sailor" and vis à vis from the Oscar's bar. We were playing there and we let the camera on a little blue airplane for young children. And as we looked to the camera again it was gone. So we know from the security cameras that may a woman and a man with a little child took the camera but may not with bad toughts. So if somebody knows anything about that please contact us. It was the camera I've bought from my very first money I got in my apprenticeship. And so it makes my loss even more worse. I had a really good time with this camera and she took the moments which was the most important to me in my whole last years. So there's not just the value of money. It's more a sentimental thing. And It's because there are some photos on it which my boyfriend and I took for our first real holliday. So if somebody just know a little detail please let us know. We are more than happy if we found the camera and the memory card. 

Oh and it's a black CANON 600D with a black belt/tie with says "CANON" and inside it is a 64 GB Memory Card. On The Display there's dust inside.

Many thanks for any tip. 

Regards Sarina
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic