'
Forum Home Forum Home > Corfu > Kalami, Kouloura and Agni
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We have moved; come join us!

A new forum with better features and an all new experience!

If you are an existing forum member please login first then click the button below to join us.

Go!

Accommodation And Transport

Kalami, Kouloura and Agni, Corfu

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dlstafford Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accommodation And Transport
    Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 6:50pm
Hi,

Sometime around 11th September 2013 my wife and I will arrive in Corfu from Albania.  I'm starting in Dubrovnik and working my way down the coast.  Because I don't know the exact day we will arrive I can't pre-book accommodation.  Will it be possible at this time of year to be able to easily find accommodation when I turn up?  I'll only require a room for 2 people with en-suite and fridge for about 4 nights.

Also, what's the best way to get from Corfu Town (I assume this is where the boat arrives from Sarande) to Kalami, Kouloura and Agni?  Is there a bus or will I need to grab a taxi?
Lily's Gran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lily's Gran Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2013 at 12:39am
I think that once you know your exact arrival date that you contact either Gina at A&A or Eleni at Blue Bay travel for accommodation. They should also be able to give you info re buses. 
and Charlie, Nia and Daniel's Gran too
Canarydave View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Canarydave Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 3:53pm
I turned up last month and found accomodation quite easily.  Mid-September should be no different.

A taxi would be the quickest way to get to Kalami, otherwise the bus should get you there more cheaply but you may have to wait a while for one.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic