'
Forum Home Forum Home > Corfu > Messonghi and Moraitika
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We have moved; come join us!

A new forum with better features and an all new experience!

If you are an existing forum member please login first then click the button below to join us.

Go!

Marini Studios

Messonghi and Moraitika, Corfu

Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cairocuz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marini Studios
    Posted: 16 Jun 2013 at 12:25am
Hi,
Does anybody know if the Marini studios have a resturant and a bar?
Step Hen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Step Hen Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2013 at 8:01pm
From trip advisor, 
Stephen
5 of 5 starsReviewed 20 August 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Marina Sudios for a week in July. The room has everything you need and was spotless, fresh towels supplied everyday. The owners are so friendly, accommodate to your every need and even gave us a little leaving present. The pool was a good size and never too over crowded. Balcony was ideal. Went to the Greek night and the food was lovely, entertainment was great and was a good way to get to know the other guests. Food and drink at the hotel was nice and reasonably priced. Ideal location, only 5 minute walk to the beach and there are supermarkets and restaurants just 30 seconds away. It's a quiet resort (much better than Kavos which is full of drunk 17 year olds) perfect for all ages. Excursions were great. We hired a quad for the weekend and went to Corfu Town and Agios Georgios (gorgeous beach) which were both great. All of the locals are very friendly, we got a free drink at most restaurants even after we'd paid the bill. I would highly recommend this hotel and resort to everyone :)

Room Tip: We had a second floor room on the end corner, got the most sun on it and had no one walking past our...

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Cairocuz1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cairocuz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2013 at 10:51pm
Thanks Step Hen, we are staying at the Marina. Our daughter and boy friend are staying at the Marini, so just wondered if the Marini had a restaurant.
Step Hen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Step Hen Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2013 at 9:10pm
OOPS, sorry I miss read that. I don't think so, read this.  Read them all.

Cairocuz1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2013 at 10:22pm
Thanks Step Hen Ive checked them out, thanks for your help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic