'
Forum Home Forum Home > Corfu > Paleokastritsa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We have moved; come join us!

A new forum with better features and an all new experience!

If you are an existing forum member please login first then click the button below to join us.

Go!

Meeting Up

Paleokastritsa, Corfu

Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jance Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meeting Up
    Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:10pm
Just wondering who is in Palio between 10th -21st June. Any suggestions for a "meet up". It would be nice to put faces to some of you peeps.  
Houndman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Houndman Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 2:52pm
Hi Jance,

Marion and I are up for it.

How about Sunday the 16th June. Meet up at Petrino Gardens, which as you know, is across the road from your apartment at 20.00hrs.

If anybody has any other suggestions let us know.

Kind Regards
Tom and Marion
Jules 162 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jules 162 Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 3:36pm
Hi, we are in Paleo from 9th till 20th, (well staying this time in Lakones)  we have found this site great and so informative, count us in.

xxBig smile
Jules 162 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jules 162 Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:23pm
We stayed at the Belvedere studios last time opposite the Odysseus hotel, where is the restaurant from there?

Dean and Jules
Jance View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jance Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:23pm
Yes, We are up for that. Not to far to stagger, lol. We could always move on if the mood takes us.

Mind you everything I have heard or read on here about Petrino's makes it sound the ideal place.

The more the merrier I say. How will we know each other?

Jance. oh and Sue.
Houndman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Houndman Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:02pm
Hi Jules, Dean, Janet and Sue,

From the Belvedere, turn right and walk as if you are walking out of the resort on the main road. You will pass the Maria Studios/Faros bar on the left (where we are staying) and keeping going for another 1000 yards and you will see Petrino Gardens next door to the Paleo Inn Hotel.

So if you are coming in from Lakones, once you get on the flat bit of the resort keep looking right and you will see Petrino Gardens/Paleo Inn Hotel.

We will be there at 20.00hrs on the 20th June and you just need to ask Pano to point us out.

Kind Regards
Tom and Marion
Gill B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gill B Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:35pm
Make your mind up Tom, you said Sunday 16th June now you are saying 20th!!  Don't worry folks, Tom and Marion will be easy to find they just need to know what day it is!! Wink  Wink
Gill
Houndman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:50am
Hi Gill,

Trust you and Keith are well and thanks for keeping me on the correct road as normal.

It has been a long day. Marion had a day off and was in town with her this afternoon, then on to the doctors to get my blood pressure checked. (has to be done) They said it was first class so Marion must be looking after me . Should have been playing golf.

Anyway, the date is the 16TH JUNE AT 20.00 HRS, problem was, I was getting my head nipped/trying to have a conversation with my 20 year old daughter Vikki, yes Gill she is now 20 when I was typing.

Sorry for my wee mistake but all is now sorted thanks to Gill

Kind Regards
Tom and Marion
Jance View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:50pm
OK 16th at 8pm it is then, see you all there. xx
Janet n Sue

Jules 162 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 9:27pm
Hi we are soon to depart to Paleo is the 16th 8.00pm still on, any idea who maybe there?

Looking forward to seeing you soon

Dean & Jules
Jance View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 10:01pm
I will be there with my partner Sue. We travel Monday cant wait. 

Janet
Mec1960 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mec1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply PM
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 10:46pm
Hi,
We will be there at 2000hrs on Sunday 16th.
See you then. We fly out on Saturday 8th can't wait.

Marion and Tom
Jules 162 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 11:37pm
Ditto guys, we fly on Sunday, cant wait as its both our birthday...easyjet champers here we come..actually thinking about it maybe not, a few g and t's will do.

Look forward to seeing you all on 16th, Tom and Marion, we will drive by Boulis on 9th to see if you are still there but not sure what time we will hit it.

Happy flights and see you all soon...

Dean and Jules
Jules 162 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 1:07pm
Jance & Sue would be great to meet up again this year, Ive already told Tom & Marion that if i get hold of a bongo drum again I will bring you all earplugs!!! Jance we need to put aside some time for a footie season de brief, Im sure like you I have a lot to say about it, it cost me a fortune this year in Kleenex tissues!!! I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Cant wait to return and see you all again.

Dean & Jules
Jance View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:41pm
Hi Jules and Dean.

Yes be lovely to meet up again. What do you think? Thursday the 12th in Petrinos to watch the Brazil game? At least we will be all on the winning team that night eh Dean! Kick off is late though 11pm Greek time, so maybe meet around 8.30, 9ish?
Its over to you... xx
Houndman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 2:53pm
Hi guys,

We can't make the 12th as we will be in Arillas that night and in Kassiopi the 13,14 and 15th. Back in Paleo on the 16th.
Can make 10th or 11th if you wish. Just let us know.

No Kleenex for me this year, as my team won the Scottish Championship on the last day of the season. As they say, the Dee's are back.

Kind Regards
Tom and Marion
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic